Friday, January 21, 2011

Life is a roller coaster

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Do you know when you are completely lost and you finally find your place, BUT then you realize that you are still lost?

And you try and try and try to do things better, but they seem to want to remain as always.
Because sometimes you can't do anything, things lead their way and you have nothing to do except to see what happen.

And that is the scariest thing for me, when you can't take control of your own life, because your life is in other hands, and those hands don't konw how to treat it appropiately, and you close your eyes and you have the feeling that you're going to fall very soon, but you don't know when because you are afraid to open your eyes, and to see what you don't want to see, like me in a roller coaster.

¿Sabes cuando estás completamente perdido y finalmente encuentras tu lugar, PERO luego te das cuenta de que todavía estás perdido?

Y tratas de probar y tratas de hacer las cosas mejor, pero parece que quiere seguir siendo como siempre. Porque a veces no se puede hacer nada, las cosas llevan su camino y no tienes nada que hacer, salvo ver qué sucede.

Y esa es la cosa más espantosa para mí, cuando no puedes tomar el control de tu propia vida, porque tu vida está en otras manos, y esas manos no saben cómo tratarla apropiadamente, y cierras los ojos y tienes el sentimiento de que vas a caer muy pronto, pero no sabes cuándo, porque tienes miedo de abrir los ojos y ver lo que no quieres ver, como yo en una montaña rusa.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

By the way, thank you to all my new followers!

Por cierto, gracias a todos mis nuevos seguidores!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the other day I made cupcakes... mmm delicious! I'd be eating cupcakes all my life.

El otro día hice magdalenas ... mmm delicioso! Estaría comiendo pastelitos toda mi vida.

14 comments:

Donna said...

I know that feeling. Sometimes the only thing we can do is try to change how we view the situation, and try to stay positive. I hope things get better and better for you!

I have heard before "Happiness is not a state of being, but a state of mind."

Dave Aiman said...

A MI TMB ME ENCANTA HACER REPOSTERIA...

El estar perdido es tan solo un paso en encaminarte ...

Un beso Chipless by Dave

zaloette said...

Wow, so fantastic reading your Blog at random and finding an entry like the one I just read. Well, I've been trying to change my lifestyle, moving places and so on but never had the guts. Wow, well, fantastic site. I'll be reading you day on day off.

Greetings from Spain. Antonio (Zaloette)

Villa said...

A veces nos encontramos perdidos pero al menos (y a mí me funciona) apoyarte en la gente que de verdad merece la pena, ayuda mucho =)
Gracias por pasarte por el blog!

Magda said...

Me encanto el post toditoo¡¡¡ y muy ciertoo perderte es la mejor forma de encontrartee¡¡¡ un besazo guapa estamos en contacto :)

Mako ♥

Unknown said...

Hola corazon !
Yo me pierdo, pero siempre me encuentro !
Feliz semana !
sonia gluten free

C R E E P S . said...

Copadas entradas,te sigo el blog,seguis el mio ?.Un Besote.

Alex said...

Mmmmmm k rikas magdalenas!!!
mndame una no? y te doy me opinion!!!^^bonito blog!!!!

besitosss

Funny pictures said...

It is very good information. Thanks for sharing.

Z. Alekai said...

me gusta la visual de tu blog, se nota cuando alguien sabe lo que hace.... Un saludo

DanielaCarpino said...

no me gusta..

Alexandra said...

aww :) that's so lovely!!
xxx

MAVEN said...

very good!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pujolhjxt said...

A MI TMB ME ENCANTA HACER REPOSTERIA... El estar perdido es tan solo un paso en encaminarte ... Un beso Chipless by Dave