Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tired

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Is it your life a mess? mine it is. I try to control my world but my world controls me.
I suppose someday I will find my place, if that day arrives, I'll let you know.

¿Es tu vida un lío? la mía sí. Trato de controlar mi mundo, pero mi mundo me controla a mí.
Supongo que algún día encontraré mi lugar, si ese día llega, ya lo haré saber.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And I feel like this:

Y me siento así:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

tired about everything
tired of pubs
of lies and mediocrity
tired about the everyday monotony
tired about listening a  thousand and one silly things
tired about problems that flood my mind
tired about everything
tired about me!

3 comments:

Boris said...

La vida es complicada y el mundo esta loco, por ello todos alguna vez nos sentimos así pero todos tenemos nuestro lugar.

angicupcakes said...

Muchos días yo también me siento así pero siempre intento cambiar el chip pronto. No tenemos que venirnos a bajo, hay que ser fuerte y que la gente, los problemas y la vida no puedan contigo

Un besazo preciosa muaks!
I Love cupcakes

Anonymous said...

Nice article!

xo,Lorena
http://lorenamarchis.wordpress.com